Freeze Your Fat Away with Cryo Laser-Lipo Slimming Technology
Fat Freeze: The next level in Cryo Laser-Lipo. Since Cryolipo Fat Freezing technology entered the South African Aesthetics market, it has been widely hailed as the safer alternative to liposuction.
The particular technology used by Global Wellness Enterprises is a CE approved procedure. It involves cooling fat in pockets to remove resistant fat from the body by natural methods. This means there’s no need for anaesthesia, or cutting or oozing. And no after effects from having liposuction or a surgical procedure!
The goal of Cryolipo is to remodel the shape of the body and fight bulges of resistant fat. The system freezes fat cells into crystals, destroying a large percentage of the fat cells. The body then naturally metabolizes the destroyed cells over 6 to 12 weeks.
The Big Fat Loss Misconception
The number of fat cells in our bodies typically becomes a fixed number sometime in our teenage years. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of fat cells. Instead, it changes the size of fat cells.
After dieting and weight loss, fat cells get smaller but the number of fat cells stays the same. When weight is gained, fat cells get bigger.
Fat Freezing is different. The Cryo Lipo-Laser fat-freezing procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in treated areas by about 20% to 25%.
These fat cells are naturally processed and eliminated, so they won’t migrate to another area of your body. And, unlike what happens with other procedures, there’s no change to fat cells in untreated areas.
THE RESULT? TREATED FAT CELLS ARE GONE
Those stubborn fat bulges start to disappear, leaving a more sculpted you. After your treatment, you may not weigh less, but you’ll look thinner. And, your clothes will fit better, feel better, and look better!
Fat vs. Fat-Freezing Cryo Treatment:
- You eat fatty food.
- It travels through your digestive system.
- And then into your liver. Processed fat is the energy source for your body. Excess fat is stored in fat cells.
- Your body has a fixed number of fat cells that get bigger or smaller as you gain or lose weight.
- When you have Fat-Freeze Slimming treatment, fat cells freeze and start to die off.
- During the process of cell death, fat cells begin to collapse.
- Over the weeks following your procedure, other cells consume the dead fat cells, which are naturally processed and eliminated from the body.
Stop struggling to get the body you deserve.
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number.